At this point, you’ve already heard about Pokemon Go – or played it.
But you might not know how much danger you’re in while playing Pokemon Go.
It’s true! Contrary to what you might think, playing Pokemon Go can be dangerous for your online security. Today, we’re going to help you stay safe. Here are 5 easy tips you can use to stay safe while playing Pokemon Go:
5) Change your Google or Apple Account Password to Something Stronger
4) Avoid Downloading Any Pokemon Go-Related Apps
3) Don’t Try to Download Versions of Pokemon Go Outside the Official App Store
2) Avoid Free Pokemon Go Goodie Sites and Apps
1) Don’t Use your Debit or Credit Card to Buy In-Game Goodies